Salesforce Developer - Lightning - No C2C
- TX-12 Loop, Dallas, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
About the Job
- Our Digital platform team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who is passionate about building Salesforce app and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and developing Salesforce applications in Sales/Service/Marketing cloud using Salesforce.com platform, by following the industry best practices.
- The candidate should have an intimate knowledge of Salesforce.com platform and the ability to apply that knowledge to the current state of the business and technology and implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
- Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View 4+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.com platform and data model
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce.com application.
- Implementation experience on LWC is mandatory.
- Hands on experience on APEX, SOQL, SOSL ? Working knowledge on LWC (Lightning Web Components), Events, Component Life Cycle, Using Public Properties, Wire methods.
- Implementation experience of Enterprise design pattern
- Building Salesforce applications for Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Visual Studio Code, Authorize Dev Hub, Creating Scratch Orgs
- Well experienced in Lightning Aura Components, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes
- Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Certified Platform Developer I certification strongly preferred
- Certified Platform Developer II certification
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and the industry.
- We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world.
- Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow.
- Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.