- 100-01 Atlantic Ave, Jamaica, NY 11418, USA
ajna infotech has built its reputation by assisting customers in meeting their business objectives for business critical IT initiatives. We at ajna infotech are dedicated to formulating forward-oriented solutions by continuously identifying emerging challenges, anticipating client needs and understanding technological progress. By nurturing the Total Solutions Provider capability and sustaining leadership through constant learning, we remain the consensus choice of companies worldwide. We wish to remain a winner in the IT industry that grows every moment.
Our Business Objective aims at delivering Highest Standards of Quality Software Products and Services Promptness and Adherence to Schedules, Cost-Effectiveness and Customer Support. Our Business mission is to consistently provide our customers with reliable, innovative, winning and proven solutions by applying the latest in software technology, methods, and tools by creating a workplace of choice that foster excellence and invocation, build intellectual net worth and result in absolute professionalism.
Greetings from Ajna!!!
We have an immediate requirement for PHP Developer with our direct client in New York, NY, United States. Thanks & have a good day!
In-person interview required followed by telephonic.
Job Title : PHP Developer
Working Hrs : 7.5 Hr/day
Location : New York, NY, United States
1) Skills in PHP administration, design and programming directed mainly toward application
development. Included in particular are:
• Expertise in PHP and advanced web form techniques and practices.
• Understanding of PHP syntax and application design.
• Experience in web site layout and web page design, incorporating user interface, PHP and database
processing and security.
• Skills in data manipulation into and out from Oracle table, including import to, export from diverse
external structures, creation and support of interfaces with Oracle and non-Oracle databases.
• Working knowledge of Windows 7, TOAD database development tool and Crystal Reports 14.
• AssistIT staff with learning how to develop and implement web forms, PHP Web Services.
• Provide additional technical assistance with custom development and support activities as directed by
the designated IT Project Manager.
• Provide user-application and in-code documentation, as well as higher level system flow
documentation of all modules.
Skills in all phases of project / application design, development, testing, quality assurance and
implementation. This includes familiarity with modification of existing applications and response to
mid-course corrections and changes in project requirements.
2) The candidate should possess a minimum of 7 years experience coding in PHP and associated
1) 3) Ideally, the candidate will possess some understanding of transportation terminology and practices.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.