GIS Systems Specialist
- 100-01 Atlantic Ave, Jamaica, NY 11418, USA
ajna infotech has built its reputation by assisting customers in meeting their business objectives for business critical IT initiatives. We at ajna infotech are dedicated to formulating forward-oriented solutions by continuously identifying emerging challenges, anticipating client needs and understanding technological progress. By nurturing the Total Solutions Provider capability and sustaining leadership through constant learning, we remain the consensus choice of companies worldwide. We wish to remain a winner in the IT industry that grows every moment.
Our Business Objective aims at delivering Highest Standards of Quality Software Products and Services Promptness and Adherence to Schedules, Cost-Effectiveness and Customer Support. Our Business mission is to consistently provide our customers with reliable, innovative, winning and proven solutions by applying the latest in software technology, methods, and tools by creating a workplace of choice that foster excellence and invocation, build intellectual net worth and result in absolute professionalism.
Greetings from Ajna!!!
We have an immediate requirement for GIS Systems Specialist with our direct client in New York, NY, United States. Thanks & have a good day!
Job Title : GIS Systems Specialist
Working Hrs : 37.5 Hr/week
Location : New York, NY, United States
· A minimum of 7-10 years GIS System Specialist experience
· Minimum 5 years hands-on experience of IT experience in supporting ESRI GIS software, Portal of ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Desktop
· A minimum 2-3 years working experience with Railroad business
- 5+ years of advanced expertise with MS SQL Server / Oracle for versioned enterprise geodatabase
- Experience in configuring/implementing/customizing GIS web viewers
- Experience in administering/configuring/implementing/customizing Portal for ArcGIS
- Experience with IIS configuration including SSL/HTTPS with Reverse Proxy
- Moderate proficiency with Python and ArcPy
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience creating ArcGIS Server geoprocessing services
- Experience with VMWare and Hyper-V virtual server implementation, optimization and management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.