Product Design Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product
- Employment Type: Full-time
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Own the process to translate concepts into development-ready designs and user flows
- Manage a team of UIUX designers, copywriter and research, and work closely with Product Managers and Front End engineers
- Implement high standards of designs, user experience, reusability of assets and consistency of UIUX across teams
- Research, implement and drive best practices. Suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
- Serves as an escalation point for and communicates with cross functional teams to receive feedback and consider alternative solutions. Drives and implements change.
- Be in charge of team members’ professional development and performance management. Recruit team members and assure ongoing training to achieve the company’s and employees’ objectives. Provides performance feedback through both informal and formal review sessions.
- At least 10 years working experience with 4 years of a successful track record in UIUX and design of highly scalable cross-platform applications (iOS, Android, website)
- Strong understanding of design process, product development process and use of data
- Superior problem solving and project planning skills with ability to execute multiple concurrent fast paced initiatives on time and within budget
- Ability to engage with business leaders, executives, peers, external clients and vendors and influence others
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking skills
- Required skills: wireframing, usability testing, prototyping, product design, app mobile web design, solution implementation.
- Tools used: Adobe XD/Sketch, Zeplin and Figma