- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors aliur customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- We are looking for a Manager to assist in leading, managing and scaling the Treasury function of Ajaib Group’s, including sub-business units. This role will report to the VP FinOps and VP of Finance. The right candidate will have a solid understanding of treasury operations, including cash management, cash forecasting, liquidity management, and investments. The right candidate will be responsible for defining and building world-class automated processes that support Ajaib’s internal fiat operations and platform treasury activities.
- As a Manager, you will be expected to fully understand treasury systems, cash and process flows, and to implement risk mitigation strategies and corresponding controls. We are looking for a candidate who will be a thought leader on treasury, risk management, and control issues as we seek to continue to grow and scale. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers a career development opportunity for the right candidate. In addition to project-related work, the right candidate will be expected to learn all facets of the Treasury function and to step in wherever and whenever needed.
- Forecast liquidity required for settlements in IDR and/or USD, such as stock and stock margin brokerage settlements
- Collaborate with finance team to forecast cash needs and determine minimum cash operating requirements
- Oversee the FinOps team responsible for ensuring smooth flow of funds and transactions
- Build and strategise processes around fund movements and settlements to ensure secure, efficient, and scalable treasury processes are implemented throughout the division and/or organisation
- Lead the documentation process surrounding financial process workflows
- Develop, update and monitor Treasury operational policies;
- Research transaction flow and settlement processes on new products or services
- Implement best practices and automation of treasury processes; work with key stakeholders in instituting process improvements
- Establish processes to track and report on key treasury operating metrics
- Manage payment requests through various financial institutions to ensure adherence to the company’s policies
- Lead the process of setting up new accounts with financial institutions and other providers to ensure proper scalability of the treasury function
Nice to have
- Help establish, manage and monitor GAAP and BAPPEBTI reporting compliance and controls for Treasury operations and support internal and external audit and reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline. Advanced degree in a related area preferred. MBA, CTP, or other professional designation like CFA is a plus
- 8-10 years of progressive corporate treasury experience, including leading a Cash Management function at a financial institution, publicly traded company. Ability to interact, influence, and build relationships at all levels of seniority and across all functions within an organisation
- Must be a self-starter, have attention to detail and highly analytical. Willing to take ownership of initiatives (large and small), possess strong prioritisation and organisation skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leading and managing teams in a professional capacity
- Must have highly effective verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all levels of internal and external audiences
- Possesses modelling experience and well-versed in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets and other Microsoft/G-Suite product
- Genuine interest in the fintech industry and emerging technologies