- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
Product Designers are the gateway to validate & execute product from end to end. You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, where you bring user needs to meet their business needs and translate them into product (feature) concepts.
We are looking for a designer who is challenged by solving complex problems. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a cross functional team consisting of product managers, software engineers, and data analysts.
- Own a feature and translate concepts into development-ready designs and user flows
- Work with Product Design Manager, designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to achieve your goals
- Validate your concepts by conducting frequent user research through interviews and other methods to derive user insights and feedback
- Deliver user-focused designs that highlight product and brand characteristics
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years experience in product design, UIUX, user research fields
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating process and problem-solving skills
- Required skills: wireframing, usability testing, prototyping, product design, app mobile web design, solution implementation.
- Familiar with Adobe XD/Sketch, Zeplin and Figma
- Good Understanding of Design Process and usage of data
- Cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, Emails) with knowledge about platform advantages and limitations