Risk Management Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear a heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
What does Risk Management Manager do in Ajaib?
- Lead and manage company risk management programs & build Ajaib’s Risk Management team
- Develops and presents qualified, relevant recommendations to unit management and ensures agreement is reached.
- Prepares the risk and control matrix assessment.
- Monitor and ensure day-to-day risk management of operating team to existing regulations
- Promote a culture of risk awareness and accountability through training
- Provides high-quality visibility and insight to management so risks and opportunities can be better managed
- Produce regulatory reports and submit the reports in a timely manner
- Effectively performs walk troughs and process documentation by gathering and analyzing data appropriately.
What requirements are we looking for in the candidates?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Law, Management or related
- Minimum of 3/4 years of relevant working experience.
- Have a confident manner – even in high-stress situations
- Have strong negotiation skills and the ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Good communications skills in both Indonesian and English
- Have a broad knowledge of existing regulations for Stock Brokerage from OJK, IDX, KPEI, KSEI, Kemenkeu
- Good Knowledge about Risk Management, regulation, business process, system usage, and general practices.