Customer Operations - PIC Data Analyst
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Monitor Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) on the floor and ensure they meet the KPI target and standards based on data analysis.
- Day-to-day agent performance review with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and also to provide insights and improvement
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to validate reports from Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) side (metrics, forecast, data request, etc).
- Communicate & coordinate with internal stakeholders to provide the needs of the floor in regards to data or metrics related
- Generate alert system and periodic reports needed by internal CS team
- Minimum bachelor degree from any major discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the contact centre industry, experienced as an analyst or desk controller is preferred
- Highly analytical, problem-solving, obsessed with data and the customer experience.
- Familiar in using CRM Tools (e.g Zendesk/Salesforce/Yellow Messenger)
- Proficient using Ms. Excel is strongly preferred