- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Financial, Management or other relevant majors
- Hold active WPEE license is a must
- 4+ years of related experience in stock brokerage, capital market industry or other relevant roles
- Experienced in a fast-growing, fast-paced organization with constrained resources and a distributed professional workforce
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and performance/operation metrics
- Provide list of Issuers planning for Public Offering
- Provide Book building Information on Initial Public Offering
- Gather, analyze and interpret complicated numerical information
- Create of all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies.