- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Training and support Customer Support team on operational procedures and processes
- Develop curriculum to support classroom training and regular refreshment training
- Design and evaluate training material for hard skills & soft skills training
- Prepare and distribute Quiz regular basis by collaborate with QA Team and provide reporting of the result
- Work closely with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team to arrange and deliver CS Agent training (both for new hire and existing CS Agent)
- Minimum bachelor degree from any major discipline.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in the contact centre industry as a Trainer
- Able to do Training Need Analysis, Training Design & Development, Training Delivery, Coaching, and Training Evaluation
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills - Great in collaboration, coordination, and monitoring
- Driven and motivated