Influencer & Partnership Specialist
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Manage end to end influencer projects from conceptualisation, execution, to reporting.
- Develop and execute the identification, screening, and management process for all selected influencers.
- Monitor key performance metrics of influencer activities and assist in preparing materials fro reporting.
- Coordinate and develop good working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying gaps and areas for development.
- Having good and extensive working with KOL/Influencers/Buzzers/Communities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or related disciplines from recognize universities.
- Candidates to possess at least 1-3 years of working experience.
- Prior experience in marketing and/or influencer management will be a plus point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good and reliable team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.