Product Marketing Communication
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Manage communication delivery on different platforms, including managing schedules, processing edits with the team and executing on related platforms (e.g., Clevertap, Mailchimp).
- Create communication for Ajaib’s end users across different business purposes including marketing campaign, operations announcement and product release.
- Own communication copies for all of Ajaib’s channels and work together with the Creative team to generate communication concepts (e.g. push notification, email, marketing campaign assets, articles, newsletter).
- Writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copies all communications in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication.
- Adhere to the style guides in line with the brand voice and personality, and plan copywriting to match the various backgrounds of our users.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields from reputable universities.
- 3-5 years copywriting experiences in agency or inhouse company. Start up ecommerce or technology company would be a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Understand different communication styles used for various target segments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and organized