Finance Operations Head
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Responsible for leading, managing, and controlling the Finance Operations team
- Responsible for managing the process, flow, and reporting to achieve efficiency and always comply to the regulation
- Responsible for all stock-transactions reporting, including but not limited to MKBD, Trading Limit, Margin Trading, etc.
- Monitor and ensure day-to-day Finance Operations run smoothly
- Solve real-time problems by liaising with multiple parties internally and externally
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Management, Engineering or other relevant majors
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, business/finance operations or other relevant roles
- Experienced in stock brokerage industry is a plus
- Experienced in a fast-growing, fast-paced organization with constrained resources and a distributed professional workforce
- Highly analytical and obsessed with process efficiency
- Strong leadership and People management skills with team members working remotely