Senior Partnership Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Partnership position at Ajaib is someone who can lead the company’s relationships with top partners.
- Maintain day-to-day communications and relationships with top partners including Asset Management and banking partners
- Initiate new partnerships and collaboration with Asset Management and banking partners
- Work closely with internal team to ensure smooth operational processes and step in to troubleshoot problems requiring collaboration with partners when needed
- Update internal team with new information/materials from partners, including monthly fund fact sheet, monthly prospectus and new products
- Minimum 1 year experience in a partnership/business development role, preferably in the financial services industry
- Proven project management and team collaboration skills
- Detailed and target-oriented
- Good empathy and listening skills; people person