- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Each sprint (biweekly) you will have a different design problem to work on and a technical spec to create products with distinct tech stacks and business domains.
- You will uncover the “high-order bit” decisions by working together with other technical leads, analyzing the data structures and code/design documents.
- You will make important design decisions that specify how to re-architect products in both bare metal and cloud environments.
- Be a technical leader and example in the company by introducing the best practices in building a well designed system.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware that fit for the company.
- Having more than 5 years working experience in related fields
- You have industry-hardened experience in building a large scale system.
- Years of experience writing production-quality code.
- Years of experience making important architecture and design decisions on software projects.
- Years of experience as the decision-maker for design decisions involving the use of bare-metal or cloud computing services
- Experience working as a senior technical leader whose technical design decisions measurably influenced a software development organization of at least 50 people
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking.
- Self managed person that can drive and deliver the initiatives.
- Experienced in multi-cloud and hybrid deployment.