Finance Operations Staff
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Responsible for executing stock-transactions reporting and journal, including but not limited to MKBD, Trading Limit, Margin Trading, etc.
- Handle day-to-day operations in stock-transactions, including but not limited to contracting, journal entries, corporate action, etc.
- Ensure day-to-day Finance Operations run smoothly by escalating any potential issues to the leader
- Solve real-time problems by liaising with multiple parties internally and externally
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Management, Engineering or other relevant majors
- 1-2+ years of experience in stock brokerage industry
- Experienced in using Back Office system widely used in stock brokerage industry
- Experienced in a fast-growing, fast-paced organization with constrained resources and a distributed professional workforce