VP of Merger & Acquisitions
- Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Support the executive team on the mergers & acquisitions.
- Develop complex financial models to support deal analysis.
- Conduct commercial due diligence on the target companies.
- Support the legal, financial, and operational due diligence on the target companies.
- Manage the transaction process and coordinate with the target companies and advisors.
- Work with other executives to create post-merger integration plan.
- Conduct research on potential targets.
- 5-8 years of experience in relevant fields (investment banking, corporate finance, corporate M&A, and private equity).
- Must be able to work proficiently with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a strong finance background.
- Direct experience in mergers & acquisitions in financial services industry preferred.