- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Responsible for all spectrum of finance and accounting functions
- Prepare accurate, timely financial and regulatory reporting in accordance with our established schedule
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Responsible for the accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
- Ad-hoc projects
- Experience as an accountant or from public accountant firm.
- Min experience 2 -3 years