Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Support the management team on the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process.
- Develop different financial models to analyze the business and analyze different business scenarios to evaluate strategic opportunities.
- Monitor and track budget vs. actuals on a periodic basis, and report the results to the team.
- Support the ongoing initiatives within the finance function.
- 3-7 years experience in investment banking or brokerage business strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work proficiently with Excel.
- Team player and can communicate effectively (both English and Bahasa) with various stakeholders.
- Can work independently on various initiatives.
- Have a strong finance background.