Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will work on:
- Developing features and improvements via high-quality, secure and performant code.
- Work side-by-side in a collaborative environment involving different functions and stakeholders (product, operations, security)
- Partnering with operational teams to carefully roll out changes that affect their workflows and answer every support request with the right context for any internal user.
- Understand their needs then give them actionable recommendations short/long-term solutions. Account for business impact, reliability and operability
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with other engineers on larger projects.
- Seek out feedback from your users and empathetically advocate for them throughout the product development process
- Uphold high engineering standards and guide new team members to do the same. Maintain and advocate for them through code review.
- Occasional on-call rotation to assist troubleshooting operations due to urgent engineering issues.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you may fit this role if you have:
- Enjoy being a generalist, working on frontend, backend, infrastructure, data pipelines, or billing pipelines
- Basic grasp of concepts such as version control (Git), Agile Scrum methodology, monitoring in production
- Strong familiarity with Linux, feels very comfortable using terminal command line
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Able to work independently with limited supervision, responsible and self-motivated
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience with Python (Django)
- Professional experience with SQL
- Practitioner of hybrid deployments, both cloud (AWS, AliCloud) and on-premise environments
- Basic understanding of working with Terraform and Ansible