CEO Office Associate
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
This role is highly strategic and offers the opportunities to learn across multiple disciplines within Ajaib as well as to lead high-priority projects and initiatives. This role will work closely with top management team within CEO office and founder group.
Roles and responsibility:
- Lead or support the CEO Office team in framing high-priority business issues including strategic opportunities and important business problems
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis in developing recommendation for management team regarding organization scaling and growth strategy
- Act as a PMO for high-priority initiatives - mobilizing and coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- <5 years of experience in business development and strategy with strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Fluent in using data analysis tool e.g., excel
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about learning new things and deal with ambiguity
- Overseas graduate; or top University from Indonesia
- Graduated with honor or GPA 3.25+ or equivalent
- Management consulting or business development experience
- Not moving jobs more than twice within past 3-5 years