- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Parse specialized qualifications and skills for screening IT resumes and Non IT resumes
- Source potential candidates via professional platforms, (e.g. Github, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, Kalibrr, TechinAsia)
- Adapt in processing large volume of jobs and prioritizing works
- Source and screen candidates CVs and job applications by using databases, social media, job boards, referral etc.
- Conduct interviews using various methods to assess applicants’ knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Communicate with hiring manager pertaining to candidates’ values and equitable salary package
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Develop strategic talent mapping to locate potential talents
- Provide analytical and well documented recruitment reports
- At least 4-5 years of experience in recruitment field
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions
- Good analytical skill, attention to details and target oriented
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with various level of candidates including high level executives