Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Be a technical leader in the team.
- Develop and operate infrastructure in hybrid bare metal and cloud infrastructure.
- Make decisions that will help craft a new infrastructure stack.
- Ensure the reliability of our infrastructure followed up by SLA, set the SLIs and SLOs to meet the error budget.
- Build and evolve current tools and standards that provide the best developer experience possible.
- Self managed person that can drive and deliver the initiatives.
- You have industry-hardened experience in the development, administration, operation and troubleshooting large-scale systems running in cloud or bare metal infrastructures.
- You are someone that focuses on standardization and automation; always looking for ways to improve the developer experience and through standards and relentlessly automating operation tasks.
- Deep knowledge and experience with one or two cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Aliyun, Azure).
- You have strong experience and know the best practices of using some of the industry standard tools for configuration management (ansible, chef) infrastructure as a code (terraform).
- Experience from the regional fintech industry is a bonus.