- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Conducting a to z Litigation process to law enforcement institution related to Legal case of the company.
- Responsible for all company Legal documentation.
- Provide day to day legal support to suit business needs including reviewing contracts, drafting legal documents, issuing legal opinions, etc.
- Proactive with good problem solving skills and able to work with right sense of urgency.
- Candidate should possess at minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law major or related
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Legal department
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal an presentation skill