Head of Operation Transactions, Mutual Funds
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Implement capacity planning, strategies, processes and procedures to improve Mutual Fund team’s performance;
- Optimize existing SOPs;
- Implement and monitor team’s KPIs on regular basis;
- Monitor and ensure day-to-day Mutual Fund operations runs smoothly;
- Solve real-time Mutual Fund operational problems by liaising with multiple divisions and third parties (Custodian Banks and Asset Management);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Mutual Fund operations division/managing 5+ people;
- Experienced from APERD/Asset Management/Custodian Bank background and use S-Invest on daily basis is more preferable;
- Preferably holding active WAPERD license;
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development;
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to communicate complex concepts to others;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain strong relationships internally and externally to engage with stakeholders;
- Highly developed analytical thinking and problem solving skills.