Senior IT Security Analyst
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Management of IT security and IT risk (e.g., data systems, network and/or web) across the enterprise.
- Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
- Develop policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory requirements including SOX, PCI, and/or FFIEC guidance.
- Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum.
- Serve as project manager/lead within IT security projects.
- Promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across the Bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field required.
- 7-10 years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and regulators.
- 4+ years experience conducting IT compliance assessments (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in administering IT security controls in an organization.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
- Experience with IPS/IDS and SIEM technologies.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification.
- Windows workstation and server administration experience preferred.
- Prior experience performing security reviews and risk assessments preferred.