Senior Public Relation
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Handling all brand communication for external announcements.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Coordinate with local/international media for every press release related to the company.
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Determine KPIs for PR department
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Recruit, hire, onboard and train new members of the public relations team
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Min. 3 - 5 years working experience as Public Relations Specialist or Brand Specialist
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience