Account Reconciliation Expert
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Perform daily reconciliation to match customer account data with 3rd party data based on SLA (max # of discrepancies, completed recon before noon daily)
- Identify and analyze recon discrepancies and develop permanent solutions to minimize discrepancies
- Work with multiple departments to drive data improvement projects for internal operations improvements and compliance to regulators
- Design data input, data modification process to all systems and SOPs to ensure customer data is 100% accurate and updated
- Monitor and track all data movement, identify anomalies, and improve / update processes around data management accordingly
- Maintain relationship with key PICs from regulator's side and other relevant 3rd parties to ensure smooth data checking / modification requests
- Educate other divisions on key data relationships between systems
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Engineering or any relevant major;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Securities Brokerage or Financial Institution;
- WPPE certification is preferred.
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to communicate complex concepts to others;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain strong relationships internally and externally to engage with regulators (KSEI, IDX, OJK, etc)
- Highly developed analytical thinking and problem solving skills.