Anti Money Laundering Officer
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Conduct review on the new product and activity plan to ensure the implementation will follow the regulation.
- Conduct suspicious transaction monitoring
- Conduct suspicious transaction report to regulator where appropriate
- Familiar with AML Procedures prevail in Indonesia
- Evaluate AML implementation program in the Company
- Candidate should possess at minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in related major
- At least 3 years experience as AML officer
- Have deep understanding in AML Regulation
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and targets