Senior Data Scientist
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage Ajaib’s rich data to develop insights and products that are used by millions of users and propel the growth of our business.
You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, product managers and fellow data scientists in defining the frontier of data products in fintech. Data scientists will work on how to evaluate current investor behaviors and develop potential product features
- Work with management to prioritize business data needs and recommend new ways of using data to inform decision-making.
- Perform data visualizations to uncover valuable insights, be able to measure and track product performance.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations that impact product and business directions.
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering and related major.
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Science roles
- Proficient in Statistics, Data Structuring, Analysis
- Excellent analytical skills & critical thinking, creative problem solving, and English communication
- Strong programming skill (Python, R, or SQL).
- Experience in one of the following is a plus: Tableau, Appsflyer, Clevertap, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Big Query