- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Design, develop, test and maintain highly scalable data infrastructure (Analytics Architecture)
- Build high-performance integrated data pipelines (Integrated Customer View).
- Ensure standardized metadata, access protocols, and discovery mechanisms (Information Layer).
- Build data quality checks (Instrumentation layer).
- Explore and integrate new big data technologies and software engineering tools into current infrastructures.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Collaborate with Data and IT team members in enhancing the data platform.
- Monitoring data collection, storage and retrieval processes
- Collaborate with Eng on data standards.
- Develop a good understanding of the Business with its various domains.
- Contribute to the open source community
- Fields of study is Computer Science related.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about big data stacks.
- Distributed systems: Spark, Hadoop, Presto, Hive, etc.
- Message Queueing systems: Kafka, etc.
- Database (Relational & NoSQL): PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Hands on experience in SQL and programming language: Python, Java, Scala or Go.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles, data warehousing, data mining concepts, and segmentation techniques.
- Experience with cloud computing platform (AWS, AliCloud, or others) and UNIX environment.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and monitoring big data analytics solutions.
- Have fast learning capability and natural curiosity about big data.
- DevOps/DataOps skills are plus points.