Head of Shared Services, KYC
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Work closely with AVP of Shared Services to implement capacity planning, strategies, processes and procedures to improve KYC agents’ performance;
- Optimize existing SOPs;
- Implement and monitor team’s KPIs on regular basis;
- Monitor and ensure day-to-day KYC operations runs smoothly;
- Solve real-time KYC operational problems by liaising with multiple divisions;
- Ensure all KYC agents are able to meet QA requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in management, communication or any relevant major;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations division/managing 10+ people;
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development;
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to communicate complex concepts to others;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain strong relationships internally and externally to engage with stakeholders;
- Highly developed analytical thinking and problem solving skills.