Strategic Project Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
Process Improvement and Automation
● Identify and quantify improvement opportunities on process (SOP, Data, etc.)
● Identify automation potential of processes
● Drive improvement initiatives (new process design, SOP improvement, performance tracking by system)
● Drive automation initiatives and liaise with product and tech division
● Define and implement new process with automation
Data and Reporting
● Provide periodical reports on Operations Division success metrics (KYC, CS, and Ops team performance
● Assist Operational Team Lead and Agent to solve problem that occurs on daily bases
● Assist Operational Team Lead to liaise with other divisions
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience (STEM).
- Experienced working as a consultant in big 4 or smaller consulting firm is a plus
- Ability to provide clear solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Excellent problem-solving and innovation skills.