Senior Data Analyst
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
- Work with management to prioritize business data needs and recommend new ways of using data to inform decision-making.
- Perform data visualizations to uncover valuable insights, be able to measure and track product performance.
- Employing best practices to analyze large amounts of data while maintaining intense attention to detail.
- Conduct research (e.g: A/B Testing) and make recommendations that impact product and business directions.
- Work closely with other divisions to solve business problems and generate meaningful data reports/ dashboards for them
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering and related major.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Product Analyst/Data Analyst/Business Intelligence/ Business Analyst role
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Proficient in Statistics, Data Structuring, Analysis
- Excellent analytical skills & critical thinking, creative problem solving, and English communication
- Proficient in programming languages such as SQL, Python, etc.
- Experience in one of the following is a plus: Tableau, Appsflyer, Clevertap, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Big Query