Financial Content Lead
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Ajaib is a financial technology company that provides a modern digital experience for beginners and seasoned investors alike. Our mission is to enable our customers to achieve financial freedom. Financial systems are the backbone of any country's economy and wealth so we bear heavy responsibility for our customers. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from bleeding-edge innovations in financial systems to exciting consumer products. We never stop learning and we always seek ways to improve. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to impact millions of lives, join our team.
The Financial Content Lead position presents an opportunity to educate millions of Ajaib users (beginners & experts alike) by managing a team to craft compelling, actionable, and fast-read educational content in the form of videos and articles.
The ideal candidate will be an investment enthusiast and an experienced content creator who has excellent grammar & vocabulary, logical analysis skills, and an ability to write for various degrees of expertise. S/he should be passionately curious when it comes to financial topics. This is pure quality content, so no SEO/content marketing skills needed.
- Work directly with senior management and team members to create ideas and hone articles, analysis and messages.
- Use your excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate on a wide array of financial and economic topics covering: stock investing, stock trading, mutual funds investing, general financial news, market & economic updates, company updates, broker updates, & financial/monetary policy updates.
- Assist in high-volume output to be used for customer educational purposes
- Effectively research unfamiliar financial topics, be it from other articles, journals, etc.
- 3-5 years of writing and/or video presenting experience in Bahasa Indonesia
- Enthusiasm, interest and knowledge in investments, economy and financial news
- Active WPPE license is preferred but not required.
- Understands English at a professional level
- Enjoys being in front of the camera
- Ability to edit for clarity, grammar, spelling, consistency, and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines, as some content might need to be published as soon as possible
- Have an ability to communicate complicated topics in simple, non-academic, interesting terms when needed