Software Engineering Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy is a leading budget travel solution powered by technology and established in Indonesia. Airy is able to integrate Indonesia’s best and affordable local accommodation and creates seamless, hassle-free staying experience, Airy has become one of the fastest-growing Accommodation Network Orchestrator in Indonesia. Airy is committed and continues to deliver solutions for our clients and customers best staying experience with friendly budget.
- Lead technological initiatives for designing, building, and maintaining competitive advantages in our products/platforms.
- Own key product/platform quality, reliability, and performance metrics.
- Manage expectation of stakeholders of your product domain.
- Growing and empowering a team (or teams) of engineers to execute excellently.
- Guard software engineering best practices (including code quality, test coverage, product quality), processes, abstractions, metrics.
- Keep up to date with trends and innovation in engineering, including containers and orchestration, serverless, DevOps, NoOps, other programming paradigms, etc. and shape company technology strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Sustain learning and knowledge sharing culture in the organization.
- Attract and grow top engineering talents in the region.
- Education in Computer Science or other quantitative subjects from top universities.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering and 3+ years experience in leading engineering organization
- Strong analytical and systems thinking to handle both the big picture and important technical details.
- Demonstrated good coaching and ability to give feedback to team member and others.
- Deep understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.