Associate Campaign Manager
- West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy is a leading budget travel solution powered by technology and established in Indonesia. Airy is able to integrate Indonesia’s best and affordable local accommodation and creates seamless, hassle-free staying experience, Airy has become one of the fastest-growing Accommodation Network Orchestrator in Indonesia. Airy is committed and continues to deliver solutions for our clients and customers best staying experience with friendly budget.
You'll be involved across the entire spectrum of Airy marketing activities - from consumer brand positioning to demand stimulation. Like all great planners, your problem-solving mind applies itself not just in advertising creativity but unlocking improvements in different parts of the communications process.
Job scope & rough time spent:
- 50% Marketing Communications and Campaigns Go-to-Market Planning Lead – work with vertical business and product marketing teams to design highly effective multi-channel campaigns across traditional and digital media. Deeply understands the business objectives of each marketing initiative and helps the rest of the team translate these into meaningful creative and media briefs.
- 20% Brand Strategy Lead - You will need to work closely with the Marketing head, marketing insights and business strategy leads to design and execute a brand strategies and initiatives to defeat competitors.
- 20% Traditional Media, Digital Media and Social Strategy Lead - drive better strategy in media, media performance and measurement.
- 10% Marketing Improvement and Innovation Lead Develop and enforce forward planning processes, cadences and continuous learning agendas together with cross-functional experts and stakeholders.
- Highly experienced Brand and Comms Planning Expert
- Cross-media subject matter expertise, can advise generalist marketing teams on which types of targeting work best for what kinds of media/products/audiences/campaign types that can work.
- Bring an informed POV about marketing effectiveness measurements – especially how to link marketing metrics more closely with business outcomes.
- Curiosity about emerging trends and disruptions across a wide spectrum of marketing thinking, tools and technologies and be able to give an informed point of view on how they could impact Airy.
- Chaos herder and Silo crosser: has a track record of successfully collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and enforce friction-reducing processes and cadences. Strong desire to drive continuous improvement.
- Highly organized: Strong forward planning mindset and sound time management skills to tackle both urgent short-term tasks and important long-term tasks.
- Hands-on, hardworking, hunger, heart and humility: motivated by a business in its ‘building phase’ and able to thrive in an environment with a ‘start-up’ culture.
- Team player that is comfortable to rely on informal leadership structures.