Product Design Lead
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
Airy is looking for Product Design Lead to lead a team of highly skilled product designers and work with product team to help build products people love and support our growing design team.
Product Design Lead's Responsibilities:
- Manage Product Design team and ensure impactful design execution, deliverables and documentation.
- Hands-on and contribute as a designer, and able to execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- Collaborate with product team: product managers, engineers, QA and other stakeholders in order to maintain a good process between designers and their stakeholders
- Actively participate in Product Design hiring process
- Analyze designer's performance: strength, weakness, and passions, in order to put them in a team where they can be optimal and productive (maximizing their skill and growth)
- Meet regularly with the designers in order to update various topics ranging from productivity mentoring, teamwork skill development, and processes within/outside design team
- Minimum 5 years experience in product design in technology company
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in a management or leadership role
- Strong knowledge and experience in UX Research would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.