- West Jakarta, Jakarta
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
As a Corporate Paralegal, she/he will assist in the legal administrative filing and reporting, legal data (i.e., license, reporting, permit, etc.) management, regulatory update and ensure the legal compliance of Indonesia entities, including but not limited to:
• Creating a legal data management system
• Assisting the filling and/or submission of legal administrative paperwork
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations (e.g., licensing and reporting requirements)
• Conducting a legal research on the relevant issue
• Reviewing day-to-day agreements.
• Holds a law degree from a reputable university
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience with Indonesia legal issues
• Has working experience at a reputable law firm or at least 3 years as a paralegal/legal counsel in a reputable company
• Having an experience in data management and legal compliance management would be preferable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.