Customer Service Agent
- Indianapolis, IN
Under new management and 15 awesome-to-work-with teammates, we are experiencing tremendous growth and we need motivated and talented teammates to keep us climbing and exploring new business ventures. We’re tracking almost $10 million in annual revenue with more growth to come.
LiftIn.com is our exciting new venture for the comprehensive airport transportation solution. There are many options to get to the airport: from a stretch limo Hummer to hitchhiking on the freeway, but what is the smart and efficient way to get there based on the traveler’s needs? Every search is customized for the user with a personalized recommendation based on the your travel preferences - like having a personal travel concierge.
ParkSleepFly.com (“PSF”) is the leader in online park and stay hotel packages. Often less than the cost of airport parking alone, these packages, offer convenient parking and hotel accommodation options when you leave or return from your vacation. Founded in 2003, we booked 892,703 reservations at 498 hotels in 108 airports across the United States and Canada…wait, make that 892,704 reservations.
AirportParkingReservations.com (referred to as “APR” because yes, we know it’s a mouthful) is the clear leader for the best deals on airport parking. Reserve parking online before you leave the house and save time and money for the fun parts of your trip. Founded in the year 2000, we booked over 2.6 million reservations at approximately 577 parking lots in 86 airports across the United States and Canada.
We are seeking a full-time, work-from-home Customer Service (“CS”) agent to provide live chat, email and phone support (in order of priority) to our customers for new and existing airport parking and parking/hotel package reservations. Since a majority of our reservations are from existing and reoccurring customers, the CS team is a valued and integral part of our business. We rely on our CS agents to identify and escalate product and website feedback to the management team, so we can incorporate the voice of the customer into our efforts to continually improve our products and processes.
Successful candidates will join our existing CS team of four agents, all of whom have been with us for several years. Customer Service agents communicate with one another and with the Management team, based in Santa Monica, California, primarily via Skype.
• Experience as a work-from-home CS agent, with a demonstrated ability to stay on-task, focused, and professional throughout each shift
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, pleasant and professional phone demeanor, and the ability to stay patient and friendly during high-volume periods
• An aptitude for problem solving and conflict resolution, and a general affinity for people
• Experience with call center software and basic email platforms
• A recent-model computer with a hi-speed broadband Internet connection
The Fine Print
• Competitive full-time hourly wage and bonus based on candidate’s experience, aptitude and fit
• Health care reimbursement
• 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
• Flexible vacation and personal time available
• Job and career training resources