Jr Programmer Artificial Intelligence
- 6300 Av du Parc, Montréal, QC H2V 4S6, Canada
About Airlab Inc.
The Airlab team is composed of worldwide specialists in Artificial Intelligence and cutting-edge technologies with many years of experience in developing Machine Learning and Deep Learning applications. Airlab management also includes experts in mobile apps development.
Airlab is currently deploying AI techniques in areas such as Advertising, User Acquisition, Automated QA and Automated Customer Care, in order to provide Mobile apps developpers with powerful tools to boost their business.
As passionate researchers and developers, we keep pushing forward our knowledge in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. As such, we constantly train and adapt ourselves to emerging Technologies.
Airlab, a company created by the founders of Ubisoft, is looking for a Jr Programmer for its artificial intelligence team.
Are you interested in?
Working within a small and entrepreneurial team, you will participate to the development of innovative application
Open mindedness, a strong interest in mathematics, and a desire to keep on learning are key qualities for this position.
You will work on future technologies, among them artificial intelligence, language recognition, Big Data processing, applied to specific fields as user acquisition for mobile apps, automated QA and customer care automation.
You will be responsible of:
- Design and develop optimized and performing programs using all server resources (parallelism, client-server technologies, GPU, etc.)
- Participate in the conception of mathematic models in artificial intelligence
- Develop prototypes to validate models
- Implement data bases
- Develop web interfaces to present results
- Debugging and maintenance
- Technology watch
You must have:
- Bachelor in programming, mathematics or equivalent
- Very good level in C++ programming, python and SQL
- Very good Linux skills
- Experience on an artificial intelligence project is a plus
- Very sharp analytic skills
- Interest in AI
And this is what we offer for being part of this amazing family!
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 6 mobile days (if not taken, it will be paid at the end of the year)
- Full package insurance
- Flexible hours
- Many activities paid by the employer
- No dress code
- Great and open-minded culture
- Start-up company with many opportunities
- New and renovated office