- Anywhere, USA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning provider of cloud communications and managed connectivity solutions. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® - Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: "Product of the Year," "Best Telecom Deal," "Best in Show," and "Top Channel Program."
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.
AireSpring is looking to fill a Marketing Coordinator position on an immediate basis. This role is responsible for providing general project, campaign management, and support for the marketing department.
The focus of this position will be to support the marketing team as it conducts on-going marketing activities such as trade shows, conferences and event planning and execution, virtual events, webinars, email campaigns, social media, travel arrangements, surveys, and reporting. The position requires a candidate that is innately detail oriented, outgoing, flexible, and has inherent follow up, and high energy. This is a highly deadline driven environment. With the variety of required tasks, an ability to prioritize and stay organized is critical.
We are searching for local candidates who would work in our headquarters, located in Los Angeles (Van Nuys), California only.
* Project Coordinating with direction from the marketing manager and SVP Marketing and other internal stakeholders.
* Planning and fulfillment of trade shows and events, booth graphics, packing and shipping show booth, materials/supplies, hotel reservations, and other show event details.
* Leading the strategy and execution of email campaigns, social media, and invitations to drive attendance at events as well as virtual events and webinars.
* Track each show for leads, costs, and report results for on-going show evaluation for budgeting/expense analysis for purposes of ROI.
* Sourcing, price negotiation and ordering marketing materials from outside vendors.
*Working with AireSpring valued channel partners and distributors to coordinate events.
*Provide support to sales teams to ensure success at events.
* Other duties as assigned.
* At least 2 Years of marketing experience required.
* At least 1+ year experience working in a corporate office environment.
* Trade show and event planning experience required.
*Experience with email marketing and social media campaigns.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to achieve business success.
* Ability to learn how to identify and deploy best practices throughout the department.
* Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation.
* Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Must be able to manage and track marketing expenses.
* Proficient in English, both verbal and written
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.