In-House Web Developer/WordPress Ninja
- 4th Flr. Crown Center, 158 Jupiter St. Corner N. Garcia St., 1209, Makati, NCR, Philippines
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning, worldwide provider of Cloud and Telecommunications services. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including SD-WAN, Unified Communications, SIP Trunking, Dedicated Internet Access and Wholesale Voice and Data services.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: "Product of the Year", "Best Telecom Deal," "Best in Show," "Best Customer Service,” and “Visionary Spotlight Award for SD-WAN.”
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.
Looking for web developer with advanced HTML and WordPress skills that has worked on large corporate websites.
Main duties involve ongoing maintenance of existing corporate sites created in PHP and WordPress, ensuring they are functioning properly and content and documents are updated as needed, and maintenance and backups are performed on a regular basis. Additionally this person will create HTML landing pages, emails, templates and assist with coding other digital content produced by the graphic designer and other members of the marketing team. Also, position will on occasion, entail translating wireframes and design mockups into a functional website. Emphasis will be placed on user-friendly composition, clean and responsive design, and search engine optimization.
This is high-profile, in-office position on the night shift that will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Marketing
Required Skills and Knowledge
Must have superb knowledge with WordPress Development.
* WordPress Theming
* WordPress Plugin Development
Candidate must have complete knowledge with the following
* VPS / Dedicated Server handling
* WHM / Cpanel Server Management
* Linux Web Server (Red Hat Preferred - CentOS 6/7)
* SSL Certificate Installation / Management
* DNS Management
* Server hardening (Security)
* Must be familiar with inline styling for creating Email templates
Required Programming Skills
* PHP 5/7
* SaSS, ScSS
* React / Node JS is a plus
Other Desired Qualifications
Degree in website design / computer science or related
· 2 to 5 years’ experience developing websites in a WordPress, HTML, PHP
· HTML programming of digital marketing materials such as landing pages and emails
· Portfolio of websites designed using adaptive and/or responsive design
· Experience creating custom post-types within a WordPress environment
· Understanding of SEO principles as they relate to website development
· Application implementation background in both UI and architecture design
· Please provide links to samples to websites you have developed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is high-profile, in-office position on the night shift that will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Marketing based in Los Angeles. Must be fluent in English.