Videographer / Digital Content Creator
- 7800 Woodley Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning provider of Cloud Communications and Managed Connectivity Solutions. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® - Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: "Product of the Year", "Best Telecom Deal," "Best in Show," and "Top Channel Program."
AireSpring is a privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates
We are looking to hire a professional videographer with experience in shooting corporate videos for promotional and marketing purposes for our award-winning, telecommunications company located in Van Nuys, California. If you are currently freelancing and looking for a full-time, permanent position, we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for planning, shooting, editing, and delivering video and photos that are engaging and support our marketing and promotional efforts. The position requires the candidate to be creative in producing visual content and to have the technical knowledge and aptitude to work with digital video and photography equipment.
Web knowledge is needed to facilitate posting produced videos to various digital channels. Types of videos range from talking head, testimonials, executive interviews, “how to” product demos, announcements, etc. Videos will be used in various media including emails, websites, blogs, and social media sites.
Looking for an individual that thrives working independently in changing environments and has a strong ability/willingness to learn and grow. The Videographer/ Digital Content Creator reports to the SVP Marketing. This will be a full time, salaried position with benefits for the right candidate.
LOCAL LA CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. NO AGENCIES.
Must have business video examples of your work on a Vimeo or YouTube channel.
- Create video and photo content for Social Media, YouTube and other platforms
- Collaborate with Marcom team and executives to plan upcoming content
- Deliver completed videos and photos on deadline
Minimum Required experience
- Video Production: 1 year
- Videographer: 1 year
- Video Editing: 1 year
- Photography: 1 year
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (video editing software and Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of video editing and sound editing
- Good knowledge of contemporary cameras
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach deadlines on time
- Audio post production experience is a plus (recording, mixing, scoring, etc.)
- Required education: BA/BFA in Media, Film, or Digital Media Production, or equivalent.
- Shooting with professional or semi-pro video/photo cameras
- Ability to deliver quality audio
- Ability to plan narrative, shoots
- Attention to detail
- Understand and have the ability to control lighting
- Professional experience producing and editing video content
- Good knowledge of social media, audience engagement, and share-worthy content
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Portfolio link submission with application required
Please submit your resume and links to your portfolio via our website.
We are searching for local candidates who would work in our headquarters, located in Van Nuys, California only.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
• Highly motivated and dedicated team
• Medical Benefits
• 401K with employer match
• Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
• Paid Parking
• In-House Espresso / Latte Machines
• Beautiful facility with employee game room & rest area
• Company subsidy towards any gym or fitness membership
• AT&T Discount on personal mobile plan