TELECOM LNP/Toll Free / Translations
- Makati, Philippines
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning provider of cloud communications and managed connectivity solutions. AireSpring provides next-generation communications solutions including AireContact®, AirePBX® - Business VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking, MPLS, and Dedicated Internet Access.
AireSpring has received numerous third-party industry awards: "Product of the Year," "Best Telecom Deal," "Best in Show," and "Top Channel Program."
AireSpring is privately held, debt-free, and renowned in the industry for delivering a broad range of innovative cloud communication and connectivity solutions at competitive rates.
LOCAL NUMBER PORTABILITY/ TOLL FREE COORDINATOR
· Responsible for submitting and tracking LNP requests to carriers such as Verizon, Level 3, Paetec, XO and OneComm
· Work with carriers to resolve issues and ensure a successful porting process
· Utilize TNSI for interoperability solutions such as Outbound CNAM
· Utilize Dash Carrier Services for registering DIDs for 911 services
· Prepared the documentation and trained other employees on the LNP process
· Responsible for preparing excel & .xml files using SQL server for DID uploads
· Responsible for uploading all DIDs to the Airespring Session Border Controllers (SBCs)
· Prepared documentation on the file preparation & upload procedures for DID and TF uploads to the Airespring SBCs and trained numerous individuals on the process
· Work with the trouble ticket department to resolve issues pertaining to the DIDs and routing in the SBCs
· Work with the billing department to help resolve billing issues
This position is responsible for the administration of our Toll Free services both Dedicated and Switched. Responsibilities include coordinating the transfer of Toll Free numbers from prior carriers to AireSpring through the SMS database, building toll free enhanced routing services, reserving numbers and the disconnection of Toll Free services.
• Able to use SMS web based access
• Must be able to understand and build toll free enhanced routing services such as time of day routing, percentage allocation, etc.
• Familiar with LOA / RespOrg forms to obtain RespOrg control of toll free numbers
• Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills. • Able to work in team environment with minimal supervision.
• Able to multitask and prioritize workload.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS