DevOps Engineer - CDMX
- Alicama 25, Ciudad de México, Región Metropolitana, Mexico
We are on a mission to give everyone access to stable currency financial services.
It's not fair people are born a hyper-inflating and restricted local currency, we know you think the same.
Whether it’s Mexican Pesos, Venezuelan Bolivars or any of the other 100+ national currencies that consistently lose value against the U.S. dollar, Airtm is committed to helping consumers and businesses access stable money that holds its value, that is as easy to transfer as email, and that can be withdrawn as local currency whenever it’s needed.
AirTM is your dollar wallet without limits!
- Some links to learn more about AirTM:
- Unconfirmed: Insights and Analysis From the Top Minds in Crypto: How AirTM Hopes to Get Venezuelans to Use Cryptocurrency - Ep.061
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that is energetic, creative, and an excellent communicator with strong organizational and technical skills to help us build systems that improve the customer experience on our platform.
The DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, outline resolution plans and execute them promptly and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are proficient with AWS (Amazon Web Services) we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes quickly, accurately and securely.
· Help the team automate the application lifecycle, build, test, stage and deploy.
· Identify, Solve and Prevent performance issues of many levels.
· Build/Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
· Perform root cause analysis for production errors and create post-mortem reports.
· Investigate and resolve technical issues
· Develop scripts to automate everything
· Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
· Encourage the use of best practices among the company.
· Write or implement tools to improve the delivery of applications.
Skills and Qualifications
· BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
· 1-3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
· Extensive experience with AWS Services (EC2, ECS, EKS, RDS, etc.)
· Experience working with containerization solutions suchs as Docker and Kubernetes.
· Experience implementing a CI/CD pipeline (build, test and deploy)
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
· Knowledge of cloud architectural pattern
· Knowledge of Network Protocols, Security, Linux
· Knowledge of infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible)
· Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools (Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana)
· Problem-solving attitude
· Team spirit
· Self-driven and proactive
· Ability to quickly learn new tools and adapt to new technologies.
· Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines, sprints and stress situations.
· Passionate to work in a growing financial startup.
55k - 65k MXN monthly salary + benefits above the law