**URGENT** SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ASSOCIATE - CDMX
- Blvd. de los Virreyes, Lomas de Chapultepec IV Secc, 11000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Airtm aims to financially empower citizens in countries with broken economies.
Because it’s not fair for people to lose their hard earned money to inflation, to be disconnected from the global economy, or to lose 90% of their value when receiving a remittance.
Airtm’s globally accessible dollar account allows anyone to hold their wealth in a stable currency, participate in the global economy and cash out remittances at fair exchange rates.
AirTM is your dollar wallet without limits!
We are looking for an Accountant who is an Excel ninja with an entrepreneurial attitude and desire to change the world.
Main projects and activities
- Analysis / financial planning
- Migration to a new accounting system (Quickbooks)
- Carry out processes: conciliations, consolidation, closings.
- Experience of at least 5 years
- Preferred age: under 35 years old
- Desirable CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Advanced Excel is essential: Pivot tables, Data import / DAX, Array formulas, UDF's, VB
- Desirable US GAAP Certification (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Having supported in auditing processes
- MX and US tax knowledge
- Advanced English
Gross Monthly Salary in MXN: 45k - 55k + benefits above the law
If you are interested, please apply in this link: https://goo.gl/forms/0zNZgeKWoqYs8pGy2
Some links to learn more about AirTM: