- Escanaba, MI, Escanaba, MI, United States
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment. We offer competitive salary, commutable schedule, relocation assistance, paid vacation, holiday pay, a 401(k) plan, off-duty housing, as well as medical/dental insurance for the employee and immediate family.
- Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate
- Instrument Rating Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 total helicopter flight hours
- 1,000 PIC in helicopters
- 1,000 turbine flight hours
- 100 hours of night time
- EMS, NVG and AS350 experience
Find out more by visiting www.amrg.com