Flight Services Coordinator - FRENCH SPEAKER
- 3280 Bloor St W, Etobicoke, ON M8X 2X3, Canada
Description de l'entreprise
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients’ experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
Description du poste
- Act as the liaison between brokers, airlines, clients and suppliers
- Preparing pre and post flight reports
- Filing all paper work and ensuring proper handover to brokers
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Accurate data entry, logging of flight times
- Report and maintain information about flight updates and issues
- Understanding or experience of flight planning
- Complete flight documents for confirmed charters and ensure that the flight packs are received
- Updating the customers and brokers on the progress of the flight when necessary
- Resolving problems when necessary in the pre-flight arrangements, during the flight itself and during any post-flight work that needs to be completed
- Fluency in both English and French
- Aviation experience is preferred
- Ability to deliver high quality of service
- Exceptional communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to meet deadlines and problem solving skills
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Friendly, personable and empathetic
- A hard-working team player
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits and retirement benefits package
- 22 days in paid-time off, public holidays + additional paid leave for your birthday, wedding and more.
- Structured career development – ACS offers 9 levels of career progression opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment – summer party, holiday party and department nights out!
Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.