Client Retention Specialist - Private Jets
- 1200 RXR Plaza, Uniondale, NY 11553, USA
Are you interested in building relationships with luxury, VIP and/or high net worth individuals? Do you have a great enthusiasm for traveling? Or would you prefer to learn all about Private Jet travel? If the answer is yes, then Air Charter Service should be your next career move! We are searching for passionate Client Retention Specialist to join our Customer Experience and Private Jet teams in New York!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients’ experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
Whether our clients are traveling for business or leisure, a private jet is most time-efficient way to get from A to B. Private Jet flights offer an array of advantages, such as quicker check-ins and faster transit times, to allow our clients to get the most out of their trip. Our clients can relax, knowing that there’s no need to stress, and when in the air, they will be surround by luxurious comfort.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Build relationships with our customers through multiple lines of communication
- Provide a white glove customer experience, which includes following up on customer emails with phone calls, and going above and beyond for customer satisfaction
- Having an excellent eye for detail to go beyond delivering outstanding service for our clients
- Maintain a high success rate in retaining members
- Assisting and support Private Jets team as needed basis
- Building strong relationships with brokers, clients and Directors
- Following up with clients after completion of flights to ensure satisfaction and sales improvement
- Handling complaints and queries from clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products and services by developing productive working relationships internally, conducting research and participating in training when necessary
- Acquire good knowledge of competitors’ products and services
- Understand the charter processes and the service standards offered
- Develop knowledge of the Private Jets aircraft
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR
- Experience with luxury, exclusive, VIP and/or high net worth individuals (HNWI)
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Friendly, personable and empathetic
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- High attention-to-detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and problem solving skills
- Strong resilience with the ability to thrive working under pressure
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K retirement benefits package
- 20 days in paid-time off, public holidays + additional paid leave for your birthday, wedding and more.
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment – summer party, holiday party and department nights out!
Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.